- Registration fee includes participation, programme book, proceeding, name badge, lunch meals, banquet and coffee breaks during the conference.
- 21st Aug (Wed) Dinner: All delegates are invited to the opening ceremony followed by civic reception dinner hosted by Glasgow City Council at the Glasgow City Chambers (Invitation only), and members’ dinner hosted by EKC 2018. The conference delegates, the members of 9 Korean Scientists and Engineers Associations in Europe and their family members are invited for the dinner at the Merchant Square with a wide range of choices on the menu. Please RSVP by 18:00 on Friday 17th August.
- 23rd Aug (Thu) Dinner: All delegates and family members are invited to the closing banquet at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central.
- Registration fee does not cover accommodation, so participants are requested to arrange hotel room separately. Special rates for the conference hotel are available and the instruction for hotel booking can be found on EKC 2018 Website Menu – Venue – Accommodation.
- Cancellation of registration or refund requests will be accepted until and on 15 June 2018. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Please follow the ways of registration for (A) members of local associations or (B) general participants.
- Early registration deadline is 15 May 2018.
- Question or further information can be available through email: email@example.com
The local associations in Europe (EU-Member) are VeKNI (Germany), KSEAUK (UK), ASCoF (France), KOSEAA (Austria), KOSES (Finland), KSSEA (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway), KOSEANL (Netherlands), KSEAS (Swiss) and KOSEABE (Belgium). These associations’ members are asked to follow the instruction below to register EKC 2018:
1. Visit your local association website or contact your local association to find EKC registration information.
Sweden, Denmark, and Norway
2. Go to the registration system and make a registration. A special rate would be applicable for the European association members.
3. Transfer registration fee (including additional costs such as dinner for family, family program, Science school fees, etc.) to the bank account of your local association. Please do not forget to send a copy of the bank transfer proof to the local associations and also upload it to your registration.
4. Your local association will approve your registration based on your bank transfer and your registration inputs.
5. EKC 2018 Administrator will examine your approved registration again. Then, You are able to check your successful registration on the registration system and also a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Registration fees for general participants are:
- Full conference participation
- Early bird registration: 500 GBP (by Bank Transfer) / 520 GBP (by Credit Card)
- Regular participation: 600 GBP (by Bank Transfer) / 620 GBP (by Credit Card)
- One day participation
- Early bird registration: 250 GBP (by Bank Transfer) / 260 GBP (by Credit Card)
- Regular participation: 300 GBP (by Bank Transfer) / 310 GBP (by Credit Card)